How to apply for Masters of Science(Biomedical and Health Sciences, Physiology)
Course Code MC-SCIBHS
- Applications for the MSc(BHS) are made directly via the University online application system from Thursday 17 September. Applications close on 30 November
- Talk with academic staff offering projects you are interested in. Find out what is involved. Talk to the students in the labs. Talk with the MSc(BHS) Physiology Convenor if you have questions about the overall course structure.
- When you are ready to make a formal application, you must lodge an online application to the Melbourne Graduate School of Science.
You will be required to nominate a Department, Supervisor and Project.
- Wait for your letter of offer in the mail early-mid December from the Melbourne Graduate School of Science. If you do not receive an offer for one, you will be assessed for any other applications made.
- Complete the Faculty acceptance form and follow enrolment instructions for 2012.
As for Honours, Master of Science (BHS) Commonwealth supported places (CSP) are available for eligible students and HECS funding arrangements for fees apply. Students entering the MSc(BHS) program need to check the banding classification of specific subjects to determine overall fees payable as some selected Discipline and Professional Tools subjects may be in fee bands which are different (possibly lower) than fee bands which apply to natural and physical sciences, mathematics and statistics fee band subjects. Some students may qualify for scholarship funding. http://www.futurestudents.unimelb.edu.au/admissions/fees
Students applying for the Master of Science (RT) may be eligible for financial support http://www.centrelink.gov.au/internet/internet.nsf/payments/youth_allow.htm
Tel: 61 3 8344 5853
Tel: 61 3 8344 3526